An exploration of real case studies on western business succession & the purpose of setting up family trust and insurance trust in legacy planning.
This programme has been developed to help financial advisors understand the basic needs of estate planning & how to use insurance as a tool to fund the estate plan.
This programme is a collaboration between MU Advisory Sdn Bhd and RHB Trustees Berhad. The programme facilitator is Mr Million Lo, a well known speaker cum advisor in estate planning and his co-facilitator team comprises some of the leading practitioners in Asia.
How this program benefits me ?
Do you have the below questions ?
Are you an insurance advisor who needs to learn the creative closing ideas of estate planning in today’s competitive environment ?
- The SMART Estate Planning Program is for you.
Were you recently promoted into a management position ?
- Get up to speed on how to make the most of your new role and build a successful team to serve the HNWI market.
Are you facing new challenges managing your team or the pace of change ?
- Gain new perspectives and strategies to unleash potential in your team.
Do you want to have a breakthrough in your sales ?
- Learn to use your most natural leadership style together with our program to exceed your institution’s expectations.
Do you aspire to a be a top sales producer in your industry ?
- Get ready now !
- This program designed for those taking estate planning on new challenges.
- Our ML Strategic Partners program brings together the most talented and thoughtfully experienced coach with creative strategies to guide your journey of self-discovery on estate planning for High-Net-Worth (HNW) clients.
- This program allows you to identify the High-Net-Worth (HNW) clients by using creatives selling ideas to close largest premium cases.
- From one-on-one leadership coaching to insightful feedback assessments to private leadership retreats, we help you to clarify your goals and make your vision real.
- Everyone who goes through the program has something to gain throughout the course study, assignments, and case studies.